Your satisfaction is our priority. We are here to take care of your health needs.Schedule Appointment
Our Hospital is now open 24/7 with our medical staff always ready to attend to the increasing health needs of our patients.
Swift and reliable emergency services are also available at our hospital. Call our hotline or just rush over to our premises.
Free Health Screening
We undertake free periodic health screening exercises in various institutions as part of our corporate social responsibility
Welcome to St John's Hospital & Fertility Centre
September 06, 2017
Nurses and other members of staff of St.Johns Hospital were trained on the proper use and management of the ambulance and all its accompanying equipment. Practical demonstrations were made on how...read more »
July 28, 2017
St John's Hospital Staffs Training on Prevention and Maintenance of fireread more »
July 19, 2017
Kids Haven Montessori School Career Day at St. John's Hospital and Fertility Centreread more »
June 06, 2017
The St John's Hospital & Fertility Centre undergone a First Aid Training for...read more »
June 27, 2017
4D Ultrasound Scan available now at St John's Hospital and Fertility Centreread more »
October 08, 2014
The staff durbar started at 3:40pm. It was held at the waiting area in front of the pharmacy department. The Matron said the opening prayer. The General Manager welcomed all staff to the durbar....read more »
April 30, 2014
The staff durbar started at 4: 00pm. It was held at the waiting area in front of the pharmacy department. Mrs. Melaney Amuri (the Matron) said the opening prayer. Mr. Antwi (The General Manager)...read more »
April 02, 2014
The training programme was held on 2nd April and 16th April, 2014. It was led by Dr. Divine Mawuli Akwensivie, a lecturer at the Methodist University College and a marketing analyst for the...read more »
February 15, 2014
Description Pendingread more »
November 30, 2013
Description Pendingread more »
September 16, 2013
The St John's Hospital & Fertility Centre undergone a health screening exercise for the staff of Metro Mass Transit Limited on 16th September, 2013. This exercise was...read more »
Health & Fitness Tips
Cholera Awareness and Prevention
The rains are here yet again and it’s very imperative that protect ourselves from cholera which can become an epidemic during such a time. The most common symptom of is diarrhea and abdominal cramps. The infection and the symptoms usually last for a week and if not treated properly or at the right time, can also result in death. So the best way to protect yourself from is to prevent the infection. Here are some tips to prevent –
1. Use clean water for drinking and cooking. Get it tested for any bacteria from an accredited laboratory. If the samples test positive for the bacteria, inform your civic body. Avoid drinking that water directly. Boil it for a long time before drinking or using it for cooking. Also, if you use a water purifier, get the water samples after purification tested. If that too tests positive, call the service provider and get the filters replaced.
2. Wash your hands every time you visit the loo and every time you are about to eat. Hands should be washed for a minimum of one minute with soap and rinsed with clean water. Make sure your server or cook also washes his hands clean before cooking and serving.
3. Eat with a clean and washed spoon and plates.
4. Eat food that is thoroughly cooked and avoid eating raw food. Your food should be hot and should be consumed within two hours of cooking. As time passes, the bacterial load in the food starts increasing and you are more likely to get an infection. Also, avoid eating food that has been cooked in the morning for dinner and vice versa.
5. Maintain personal hygiene. Clip your nails regularly and make sure your cook or server also cuts his nails regularly and does not have any dirt in his nails. Avoid touching things unnecessarily. Also, avoid putting things in your mouth like chewing on a pen cap or biting your nails. Make sure your children don’t do it either.