St John's Hospital & Fertility Centre is a newly established modern facility. It is a limited liability company registered on 28th May, 2012 by the Registrar Generals Department under the Company's Code (Act 179 of 1963). It is a fully owned Ghanaian company. The Hospital started operation on 1st January, 2013.
Our vision is to make our hospital a center of excellence to provide quality primary health care to improve health outcomes and status of everyone for a healthy community.
Our mission is to contribute to the socio-economic development and local health industry by promoting health and vitality through provision of equitable access to quality primary health care for everyone in the Ga West Municipality and its environs in the Greater Accra Region by skilled and well-motivated medical team.
- Respect - We treat all individuals with courtesy and dignity.
- Compassion - We care for our patients with empathy and understanding.
- Creativity - We meet opportunities and challenges with innovative solutions.
- Integrity - We adhere to ethical principles in all of our actions.
- Excellence - We strive to exceed expectations in everything we do.
Clinic Days & Hours
- Antenatal Services Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Fridays
8:00am - 2:00pm
- Paediatric Services Mon, Wed & Fri at 5:00pm
- OBS & Gynaecology Mondays at 5:00pm
Thursdays at 3:00pm
Saturdays at 8:00am - 12:00pm
- Urology Saturdays at 5:00pm Click here to book an Appointment
- Ultrasound ScanMondays - Fridays
8:00am - 5:00pm
Saturdays (Call First!)
- Physician Thursdays at 3:30pm
- Dental Services Mon, Wed & Fri at 2:00pm
Tue & Thu at 3:00pm
- Dietician Services Tuesdays at 10:00pm
- Physiotherapy Monday, Wednesdays & Friday from 2:00pm - 8:00pm
- Pap Smear Screening Appointment Click here to book an Appointment
- Eye Services Wednesdays
2:00pm - 5:00pm
- Child Welfare Every Wednesday
- Family Planning Daily
Front Desk personel were good and received me well as always, nurses and the doctors were also good as usual....read more
" .., Patient
Praise or congrats go to your Dr.Kyei.The hospital is lucky to have this young man who is patient, polite, cool and knowledgeable.He listens carefully before weighing up. I personally wish this young doc well and hope he will remain the way he is, when growing further in a corrupt society as I sadly regard ours. There is some discipline, orderliness, and politeness in the hospital....read more
" Hanna Adomako, Patient
St Johns is a good hospital. Most of the time I recieve very good care I can't complain....read more
" .., Patient
I must commend your excellent customer service, receptionist who showed professionalism when I visited.The dedication and soft spoken tones kept me at peace....read more
" Kecia, Patient